A Regional Classification Seminar was held to support classifiers in the system and to further develop existing standards in the region.
• Development of an objective measure of movement coordination for swimmers with central motor and neuromuscular impairments
• Sexual harassment and abuse in sport; risk situations, prevention, procedures for dealing with cases
• How do Great Britain work in the field of classification?
• Using sensor technology to understand performance in Para cross-country skiing: an outlook in the future
• Endurance performance of Paralympic sitting athletes
• Latest Classification News from Finland
• Update and Summary from: VISTA conference Amsterdam
• Classification in Denmark
• Influence of equipment on performance, efficiency and injury risk – Examples from nordic skiing
• Classification – Past, Present, Future
• Para-equestrian classification
Interested in knowing more about classification in the Nordic countries and the contents of the classification seminar? Get in touch with NO.email@example.com.
Human Resources Knowledge Hub Exploitation Guidelines (pdf)